2008-05-13

Funny and Humorous Text!

This morning, my cellphone's inbox has reached its maximum capacity! So I scan my inbox to delete some texts and then, I saw this text by one of my high school classmates!

The text goes like this:


(In a beauty contest...)

Host: Identify an organ in the human body that starts with the letter "L"!

Little Miss Philippines: The LUNGS, because without it we cannot breathe!

Ms. Gay: The LIVER! Without it our body will weaken because the liver cleanses our system!

Bb. Pilipinas World 2008:
I'm only 17 years old and my answer is the L-BOW! Oh my God! Hahahaha! I'm so sorry! Without it we cannot spread our wings and fly... Butterfly! I told you I was confident!


So tell me, it's funny right? And humorous too!

I would like to say thanks to Ms. Kaiza Roxanne Yu for sending this text message! I miss you girl!
By the way, the picture on the right is my cousin!

1 comment: