2008-05-14

Wanted: Mr. Right?

First of all, I am not the one who is looking for this Mister Right! Hmmm.. Lets just say, I'm gonna be the cupid!

Okay! Well, this "Wanted: Mr. Right" is for my ex-classmate (one of my high school mates!) - Monique (she's a 16 year old girl, smart and beautiful) that I've chat awhile ago!

It all started when I PM (private message) her, then "hi-hello stuffs" follow! We both asked each other bout our lives, this, those, that things...

And then I asked her, "Anong ginagawa mo ngayon? (What are you doing now?)"


She answered, "Wala, nakakabore nga eh! (Nothing, that's why I'm getting bored!)"


Then she added, "Gusto ko na ngang magkaboyfriend eh! (I already want to have a boyfriend!)"


As I read her message, like a flash of lightning I joked her and said, "Gusto mo ilagay ko yan sa blog ko? (Do you like to write it on my blog?)"


Then I waited a minute before she answered, I was surprised about her answer, "Okay! Why not?"


I feel that I'm being dared and challenged, so here I am now writing it on my blog!

WANTED: MR. RIGHT!

To all the guys, ages range from 16-20, have a good and pleasing personality, well educated and single! This is it, what are you waiting for! Just let me know if your interested, then i will give her complete data!


So Monique, what can you say? I miss you! PEACE GIRL! =p



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. hui. Teka lang, correction! Ikaw ah... I wanna make things clear. I said, "Boring nga dito eh... Makapaghanap na lang kaya ng boyfriend para may kadate?" Yun yuneehh.. Hahaha.

Anyway... i just did this because I was bored and I don'tt think this will work. Lol. At dahil yon sa wala akong picture dito. WAHAHAHHA. Joke..


Hui. sabihin mo sa akin pag may nagreply dito ah. WHAHA.

Outsourcing Philippines said...

Came here through business forum. You are asking how to promote blogs. Well, try to make some updates on your blog, add more posts, submit your link to directories, post comments to other blogs and many more. Do it now so you will get traffic to your site.